We’re Coinbase. We’re the most trusted method to be part of the cryptocurrency revolution. We serve over 89 million customers in over 100 nations.
Our aim is to enhance economic freedom throughout the globe and we’re unable to accomplish this without hiring only the most skilled people. We’re a team of hardworking people who are determined to build financial freedom and web 3.0 for our customers across the globe, whether trading and storing data, staking, or using cryptocurrency. Who are those who take charge of the group’s project? That’s us.
There are some things we consider in every hire we make at Coinbase regardless of their role or position. We first look for people who can thrive within the environment similar to ours, one in which we rely on the feedback process, accept it, and challenge our own expectations. The second thing we want is for everyone to be committed to our focus on mission to work. We also seek out individuals who are enthusiastic to explore and live cryptocurrency, as they are those who are most comfortable with the intense moments that we sprints and recharge the working environment. We’re a business that works remotely and is seeking to recruit the absolute top talent from all over the globe.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who are you:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re positive about the future, and you’re determined to reach your goals.
- You’re never bored of learning. You’re looking to become an expert in cutting-edge technology such as DeFi NFTs, DAOs along with Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both a fervent communicater and a keen listener. Because let’s admit it, you cannot do one without the others. You’re comfortable with honest feedback and view every failure as an opportunity to learn.
- You can adjust your strategy in the blink of an eye. Crypto changes constantly as do our priorities as well. What you did the previous month might not be what you are working on right now which is why you are excited. You’re not searching for an uninteresting job.
- You’ve got an “can do” attitude. Our teams are able to produce top-quality projects with short timeframes. Being faced with a challenge doesn’t intimidate you, it instead lets you be 100% accountable in achieving our goals.
- You’d like to join an effective team. We’re stronger as a team If you’re someone who enjoys being forced outside of your comfortable zone.
The Business Operations & Strategy is a team that is cross-functional and works across the entire organization – including both operations and product. The team acts as a consultant to the leadership team at Coinbase and focuses on strategic projects and data analysis.
The things you’ll need to do
- Create complex and unclear strategic issues to the Coinbase management team.
- Review large amounts of data and information efficiently and quickly to cut down on the complexity of your work and provide actionable suggestions for Coinbase.
- Work with the heads of the product teams and operational roles to utilize information and data to make educated decisions.
- Steer large multi-functional projects and develop consensus with senior leaders across the entire organization.
What we are looking at in your:
- BA or BS Degree or comparable knowledge.
- 2+ years of work experience in investment banking or management consulting (role subject to experience).
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
- The drive to go above and beyond to tackle complex issues and create efficient processes that can be scaled.
- Comfort being in high-growth ever-changing surroundings.
Nice to haves
- Four years or more working in investment or management banking.
- Additional experience at high-growth startup / technology company.
- MBA or higher degree.
- Experience working with SQL.
Notice to Colorado applicants as required under the sb19-085 (8-5-20). The target annual salary for this position in Colorado is $109,650 or $127,075 or $144.250* + the target bonus plus the target equity plus benefits (including dental, medical vision, medical, as well as 401(k)).
Note that employees located within areas such as the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore in the event that your position requires you to be in an Coinbase office or decide to physically be at an Coinbase office or associated area in these countries, you must to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as as defined by the applicable laws). If you accept an offer that you are eligible for an exemption, you will be given further information regarding the reason and procedures for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase believes in diversity within the workforce, and proudly is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants who meet the requirements will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race or color or creed, religion or gender, national origin or disability, age or veteran status, sex gender expression or sexual orientation, or any other reason protected by laws. Coinbase will also take into consideration those who are qualified for employment who have criminal records in accordance with the applicable federal or state laws as well as local. If you are a US prospective applicants, they can review pay transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Lawnotices by clicking on the appropriate hyperlinks. In addition, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in some locations that are required by law.
Coinbase will also be providing reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. To gain access to technology for screen reading compatible with this site, visit this link to download a free screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial is available on this page).